Thursday, November 12, 2009

X-Mas outfits, skirts, and dresses





I made this Candy Cane outfit for my daughter. She can wear the skirt or shirt alone or together as an outfit. The skirt has lots of room for your daughter to even wear it NEXT YEAR. What a great buy!






Here is some fabric I have on hand at the moment. The red fabric has white small dots all over. I can make a matching X-Mas shirt and make a skirt with the red fabric so you can use other times other then X-Mas. I have white and green trim for the skirts.




I am also making shirts with a cute X-mas theme. You can pick what you like. Here are some drawings I made but I fix them to look good on the shirt. Look at the Candy Canes in my drawings and the one I put on my daughters skirt they look different but it gives you an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment